John Adams High School Cleveland, OH Alumni
John Adams Cleveland, OH Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Search for JAHS Lost Friends
- Send messages to alumni
- View JAHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
There are currently no John Adams Cleveland, OH notable alumni listed. Be the first to add an JAHS famous alumni.
- Geraldine Savoca Class of 1953
- Kirk Love Class of 1969
- Hazel Mcclurg Class of 1935
- Antoinette Smith Class of 1978
- Zack Reed
- Clemin Sigler Class of 2008
- Linda Benson Class of 1960
- Jada Campbell Class of 1975
- Viola Wargo Class of 1934
- Gloria Twitty Class of 1965
- Kenneth Buck Class of 1967
- Norton Schwartz Class of 1959
- Jean Takacs Class of 1956
- Jullian Steels Class of 1974
- Topole Francis Class of 1968
- Evelyn Simon
- Scott Lynne Class of 1965
- Brian Rogers Class of 1989
- Gary Winstead Class of 1968
- Donald Whitney Class of 1978
John Adams Cleveland, OH Alumni Merchandise
The John Adams alumni site is made so that students and teachers from the Cleveland high school can reconnect with those that they met while attending high school. Don't forget to upload your John Adams High School pictures and check on the latest info about any John Adams High School reunion. While you are reminiscing about the times you spent in high school at John Adams High School, you should also check out alumni photos, yearbook listings and share any reunion info if possible.
Latest Updates from John Adams High School Alumni
Steven Donovan has someone searching for them.
Geraldine Savoca has someone searching for them.
Dana Williams has someone searching for them.
Jennifer Fargomoeni has someone searching for them.
Plus many more
Most recent: Today
Thylias Brasier added photos to the Alumni page.
Thylias Brasier added photos to their "My Pics" gallery.
Thylias Brasier commented on Thylias Brasier's image - Still writing, now for Thylias Moss Writing LLC.
Thylias Brasier commented on Thylias Brasier's image - Cover of my novel-in-verse" "Slave Moth" --I made the dress on the cover, by hand, in the dark to try to better understand the conditions under which the literate (to be as if she stitched ever poem i.
Thylias Brasier commented on Thylias Brasier's image - How I look now, except that my hair is even longer, age 60..
Most recent: March